The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

47Th Tennos Recruiting Active Players No Minimum Mastery Rank

(PSN)OPTIK-PROPHET

Hi all, 47th Tennos are now recruiting we are a new clan that consists of friendly and helpful players. We've recently started our second round of research in all labs, have a large dojo with all nesessary functions and still growing. We are looking for mature active players newbies welcome any rank considered, we will help you grow into great players, we can help with credit and resource farming, spare mods, prime Warframe/weapon parts and blue prints will be freely given from the warlords to help new players grow.

For invites or enquiries leave a reply here with your in game name or msg me on PSN

OPTIK-PROPHET

*update* we are now almost at 100% for our research thank you to all our members that have contributed resources to this

Also while I was out of action for a few weeks OUR CUSTOM EMBLEM FINALLY ARRIVED :)

Edited by (PS4)OPTIK-PROPHET

I'd be interested in checking the clan out. Somewhat new to Warframe, looking for other mature players to squad with for anything from farming to void to whatever end game stuff there is. I have mic but also have a family and real life stuff going on so won't ALWAYS be able to use it. Never joined a clan before. Also I'm fairly active, but again I have family that is a priority.

PSN Keggus

• 2 weeks later...