The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xvariancex

Bigkemosabi

Variance is a brand spankin new clan looking for some more people to help learn each other up on warframe. Prefer age 18+. But if you're not annoying and don't expect handouts. We are not seasoned players. We're are looking for players learning and interested in also helping the leaders learn. I think they call it constructive criticism. We're pretty level headed and are just looking to have fun. Me and my brother would like to do a lottery every two weeks and would like the input of others on what the lottery should give out. The people that would give input on these affair would mostly likely rise to power of officers...lol. But if you're interested in helping start a new clan and are not too knowledgable about what the game fully has to offer then lets learn together. Contact xXMiNdBlOwnXx or Slikgaming. Hope to hear from ya guys.

And by all means if you are knowledgeable we would love to have you as well. We are looking in do time to host clan raid nights and possible PvP events. My brother and I play on a daily basis so the biggest thing we ask aside from maturity is BE ACTIVE! 

~Slik

• 2 weeks later...