The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ghost Clan Searching For Alliance With Other Ghost Clans.

Jeseni1

Greeting all

Iam a 32yr old male from Slovenija that still enjoys plaging games in his free time. :-)

Me and my brother Amalaya runing a ghost clan with only us inside. . Mostly till now we where playing this game alone, and it bekame a little dull playing this game only as a duo. I dont like puging missions because thers mostly rush-rush-rush till exit, ressing ppl, no real tactic and toooootaly antisocial.

Mainly reason us searching for alliance is to find frends who would like to play with us, doing all kinds of missions and perhaps even raids. We dont like to leave our clan aswell cause it took us some time to build it and reserch all the BP.I dont mind playing ppl with low rank, cause tbh mastery doesnt mean alot, only that u lvl up alot of gear.

Mostly i play Rhino (solo) and in group shield mag or slow/speed nova. I play others aswell but not that much.My brother is mostly on his Frost protecting my &#! :-) and experimenting with other frames.

So if u interested in alliance with us let me know. Post here or in game IGN:Jeseni1, IGN:Amalaya

or time is GMT+1

Thanks for reading this and sorry for gramma errors :-)

P.S. If there any ppl form Slovenija out there show youselve plz. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, there!

I highly doubt you'll find an Alliance comprised solely of Ghost Clans, however, I could invite you to Pact of the Dragon, an Alliance with a very tight community of players, if you'd be interested. We're a bunch of misfits, really, but it's one big, happy family with us (no joke!) and everyone in the Alliance is always at ready to jump to help someone, whether it be in a mission, or giving someone something they need. You'd be welcome with us!

We are planning to get into doing Solar Rail work when the Armistice ends, but it's not a must for any of the Clans in the Alliance to be interested, and our main focus is to help people anyway.

Our one warning is that Alliance chat can get very...odd, at times, and is not always suitable for the faint of heart. We respect everyone, and we have ground rules in place to make sure everyone has a good time (basically, no racism, neo-Nazism, and most certainly no rape jokes, or there will be consequences), which has worked thus far! The chat mods, myself included, rarely have to hand out kicks, which is always nice,

If you need any more info on the Alliance, feel free to shoot me a PM, either on the Forums, or ingame, or come find me sitting in Larunda Relay in the North America—East region! I'll be happy to answer any questions as soon as I can.

Even if you choose not to join us, though, good luck, and I wish you all the best!