Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Done With The Online-Mode

Pave

I'd rather try soloing +40 lvl-bosses than ever go with random rushers in online-mode ever again, after a greater sum of 100K credits being denied by these rushing non-players with aim-bots and various other cheats ennabled.

This is an old issue, and the devs have decided to ignore this completely with some sugar-coating once.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31624-upcoming-balance-changes-april-19th/page-6#entry287391

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31624-upcoming-balance-changes-april-19th/page-6#entry287426

I'm done.

Edited by Pave

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/51926-do-you-loot-everything-go-slow-and-steady-then-we-want-you/

EDIT: You post on how you hate online rushers, rushers can post about online farmers.

It's a stupid thing, both sides needs to stop talking about it and get a clan/friends who plays like them instead of playing online and complaining that the RANDOM group of people they played with weren't farming/rushing.

Edited by Shion963

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/51926-do-you-loot-everything-go-slow-and-steady-then-we-want-you/

EDIT: You post on how you hate online rushers, rushers can post about online farmers.

It's a stupid thing, both sides needs to stop talking about it and get a clan/friends who plays like them instead of playing online and complaining that the RANDOM group of people they played with weren't farming/rushing.

Or the devs could just, you know, make it so that you are guaranteed your credit reward, regardless of whether or not you make it to extraction?

*glares at DE*

Just some more or less obvious clarifications.

The problem that non-Rush-modded Rhino can't simply go as fast as max-Rushed Ember, Loki, Ash, or any other frame. Even with Rush-mod, Rhino still is slower by avarage than non-Rushed frame (even with slide+melee-> spin-dash-melee macro-exploit).

And since Rhino doesn't want to die, he'll have to kill all the mobs that are swarming around him. Sure he gets exprience and probably some other loot. But constantly getting yoinked of +10K-credits simply become tiredsome, even af ter the first time (not to even mention the +10th-time in my case, for example).

Issue is that since the increse of the player amount, this game-breaking problem has become so tiresome issue that people who play the game for the sake of playing the game don't want any interaction with random-players.

In other words, it's hard to keep up with rushers, when they  don't care anything but themselves and leave the slower people behind fending of themselves.

And these things have been said far too many times for far too long...

I'd rather fruitlessly try to solo lvl-60 assassination bosses than play online anymore due to this...but oh wait, there's point of getting unneeded mission abortion or failure counted, because you lose everything as soon as either of them happens...

Some other quality posts regarding to issue(s) of the game which yet to still aren't addressed:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/31624-upcoming-balance-changes-april-19th/page-17#entry288258

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/38124-thank-you-for-making-this-game-unbetable/

Edited by Pave

Lol people need more than one player to kill bosses?

"What's an instantly recharging shield-pool and enormous health-point-pool?"

Do you even play the game?

Edited by Pave

Learn how to make friends....

Sorry, I'm not an Yank.

I wish we really wouldn't need go through relationships and human in overall 101s once again, even after 10K-years, or any other basics as of the matter...

Edited by Pave

Bye have a great time.

Yes, I'm going to have much greater times playing all by myself than playing with any rushers that only hurt themselves and worse the other players.

Did you even read the post you quoted?

Sorry, I'm not an Yank.

I wish we really wouldn't need go through relationships and human in overall 101s once again, even after 10K-years, or any other basics as of the matter...

forever alone, then y bother voicing on deaf ears....?

forever alone, then y bother voicing on deaf ears....?

Dude, do you even meme?

According to many, the devs of this game aren't deaf; they just have very long wires with very slow transfer speed of the information causing very long reaction times / high latency / response time. Or more simply put occasional Sluggish cognitive tempo, figuratively speaking.

It's simply has taken far too long once again to reponse this issue / they forgot about, so it's time to put a reminder to get them back to sort this issue.

Oh, and since you brought the anti-climantic "Power of Friendship" on the table, let me introduce to my PvE and PvP-self. I just like being by myself, thank you reminding me.

Edited by Pave

"What's an instantly recharging shield-pool and enormous health-point-pool?"

Do you even play the game?

Lol wut? What boss you are talking about? There is not a single boss can withstand more than 2 clips of my Godgon

Edited by Crimson_King256

Yes, I'm going to have much greater times playing all by myself than playing with any rushers that only hurt themselves and worse the other players.

Did you even read the post you quoted?

Woah, man, relax. What I said was exactly what I meant. Have a great time. :)

Lol wut? What boss you are talking about? There is not a single boss can withstand more than 2 clips of my Godgon

Hyena and Lech Kril are pretty infamous for their damage absorbing skills. You should remember that not everyone has high rank mods. Also, not everyone has a rank 30 frame. Indeed, I first killed all bosses but Ambulas and Lech Kril at under rank 30, with under rank 30 weapons.

Lol wut? There is not a single boss can withstand more than 2 clips of my Godgon

Yeah, if you're fighting non-shielded bosses under lvl-20 with super-modded-Gorgon, that is.

Here's a list of bosses, since you apparently have been only facing Toxic Ancients or Captain Vor as assassination-targets.

Edited by Pave

go fast or go solo

Use cheats and hurt other players alongside, until you get banned.

Or go even faster and complain the game is boring / there's nothing to do / grindfest.

Edited by Pave

Yeah, if you're fighting non-shielded bosses under lvl-20 with super-modded-Gorgon, that is.

Here's a list of bosses, since you apparently have been only facing Toxic Ancients or Captain Vor as assassination-targets.

Pave Pls. Im already soloed Ambulas in less than 2 mins. Oh wait did I forget to mention that I also killed a lv77 Jackal and Stalker?

If you quit then the rushers have achieved what they were aiming for.

But yes Macro slide melee is in full swing to always be ahead of you regardless of rank they are at.

it's not that hard to chain those clicks...

It's become somewhat of a reflex I can't control and I wish I could cause it's giving me light motion sickness ><.

Sorry, but I just had to

Pave Pls. Im already soloed Ambulas in less than 2 mins. Oh wait did I forget to mention that I also killed a lv77 Jackal and Stalker?

BRTky.jpg?1321408042

Edited by DeadlyNerd

So you basically just showed how to exploit kill Ambulas, not to mention you probably abused it.

Can we get an Admin here and ban your sorry &amp;#&#33;?

So you basically just showed how to exploit kill Ambulas, not to mention you probably abused it.

Can we get an Admin here and ban your sorry &amp;#&#33;?

That is just to show how fast it is to kill the highest lv boss. You dont even need to use that tactic. Loki/Ash/Trinity with Invisibility/Invincibility abilities can do the job quite well. Oh and BOAR is the best. Also stop ur butthurt.

... uhm... few points to make here...

if you can't solo every boss in the game you're doing it wrong.

Play online, find and start playing in private mode with people who have a similar playstyle to you.

DE's anticheat, i have to assume doesn't suck- as i have yet to actually see an aimbotter.

When using Rhino, Parkour, rhino charge, and various built-in movement mechanics (sliding, jumping, dashing, wall-running, wall-jumping, melee-charging, etc)are very helpful in getting around quickly and keeping up with (or even leaving behind) your team.. Learn to move more effectively, it's very beneficial to slow frames like Frost and Rhino.

I'm not taking sides here, people can rush, or they can open every locker- but really- you're throwing a temper-tantrum over something that is rather trivial and easily mitigated by learning to play the game more effectively and/or learning to play with people whom have a playstyle that is similar to your own.

LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW

Edited by AnalogAnomaly