The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Open] Edge Of Aggression Shadow Clan 4 Spots Left!

(PSN)TheTinkster

Warlords:

1st Autec (North America East)

2nd TheTinkster (Europe)

EoA are recruiting new and old tenno to join a shadow clan of 25+ players, with a 14 day inactive kick time unless you give notice that you will be off for longer than 14 days.

We have decided to stay as a shadow clan for the simple reason of who wants to remember 100+ names and play styles, we are becoming more like a family each day and making everyone that joins apart of that family, because thats what we are a family. If you feel like you want to be apart of our family read on for more details about us.

Emblem - we have a stylish lotus emblem

Ranks:

EoA -Warlords

Tribunal - Council Members

Elite

Pro - MR15+

Progressed - MR10

Progressing - New Members

Noob - Never Used

Ranks will be given depending on Mastery Rank and how active you are.

DOJO:

Our dojo is made up of 4 floors all equipped with there own Transporter so that you can get around fast and easy.

Trading and Labs - were you can do all your trading with 0% trade tax. Labs are 100% complete.

Garden's and Training - gardens equipped with duelling rooms and obstacle courses.

The Temple - nothing really down there but a temple need to get it sorted lol

Overlook - observatory and power rooms

We prefer if you have experience but not essential as help will be given to thoughs who need it, we are looking for people that are up for doing raids and other various missions.

Alliance

We are part of a active alliance with people on all times of the day with help and support. Alliance emblem is being created hopefully ready for certification soon.

Rules:

Rules are more like guide lines that know one uses but we do have a cuple of rules we do like to stick too BE FRIENDLY and NO SPAMMING.

Community:

We have a community to keep up to date on all the latest news and information you can also share your builds for weapons and warframes Edge of Aggression Clan

If anyone would like to join send me a in game friend request or you can post a reply to this post I will check it every cuple of hours alternatively you can send me a psn message TheTinkster for more information or any questions you may have.

Thank you for your support Tenno.

Edited by (PS4)TheTinkster

Hey folks,

Clan member CowboyJeff72 here. Just wanted to pop in and give a new clan member perspective in case you are still looking for a small, very active clan.

Myself and a friend of mine were thinking of joining a new clan and stumbled across EoA. He did the research on the clan and I kind of blindly followed (we were both very active in our other clan and really enjoyed it, but it was hard finding active players with our current time constraints). The welcome and the joking around commenced right away. Everyone that I have encountered has been very friendly and eager to help out. We had never done trials before and they brought us along and helped teach us the sequence of events and what needed to be done. I can attest, this is not an easy task. The trials are to say the least, controlled chaos and a difficult teaching environment. They did a bang up job getting us squared away. Very funny group that likes to laugh and enjoy the time spent gaming with clan members. 

So if you are looking for a clan that gels well together, is eager to help out no matter what a member needs, and just wants to have a good time doing it, then this is the clan for you! So come join us at EoA, you won't regret it!