The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Team Alliance Looking To Merge

Kqt-DragoN

Hi Guys,

Team Alliance (Ghost Clan) is looking to merge with another clan either by expanding our current clan or by us disbanding this clan and all joining another. The clan is a group of friends and friends of friends that all play competitive Dota 2. We are now all playing Warframe as well (few of us competitively and few of us casually). 

Please add me in game and we can discus about how to merge :) We are about 6-8 guys looking to merge into another clan or expand our clan just so we can start building a solid raiding/pvp team and get more serious into this game. 

Let me know!

Regards,

Kqt-Dragon

Hello dragon!

The ninjas in arms as interested. Our recruitment thread is found here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/519882-recruiting-ninjas-in-arms-clan-site-research-done-voice-emblem/#entry5826207

We run nightly pvp runs and would love to have you guys join. We are also looking at getting enough guys for raids. We have spots for every type of player! We just restructured and are looking to grow our ranks. I'll send you a PM in a bit and maybe we can get something worked out! Good luck out there.

Hey Kgt-Dragon, I am the leader of Quantum Dawn Gaming.  We play many games together with our own 24/7 teamspeak channel (ts.quantumdawn.com) and our own website (QuantumDawn.com).  Dawn also has its own official twitch page - twitch.tv/quantum_dawn that will be glad to host your Dota fun anytime as well as any of your members who do stream.  I would be happy to have you guys join us and use your resources together and have fun doing it.  If you have any questions then check us out at QuantumDawn.com or PM me here or send me a message @DaMann222.