The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mr 19 Lf Raid Groups

(PSN)Brexican

Hey there, I'm an experienced player and have completed the Trials of Retribution before, but still have yet to find a regular active group to really get the Arcanes everyday from both regular and Nightmare runs.

I'm basically asking for Friend Requests either on PSN or through Warframe from people who will inv to raids if they need more people. A regular group would be awesome.

About me:

-Active MR19

-Raid wise I run Frost with a efficiency Chilling Globe build.

-Pt 1 I usually spam globes along the paths and on any hacking terminals, I do hack myself and am rather good at it.

-Pt 2 I cover each person on buttons by cycling around the room and give everyone globes for protection, eventually taking one of the last 2 buttons myself. Then I spam Sheild Restores and spam globes along the tram track to keep the Battery from taking any extra damage other than the constant 10s. Usually the G3 get hit by chilling globe and get that 8 sec freeze proc, making them much less of a threat.

-Pt 3 I typically stay in the middle and use globes to take the rockets while killing all enemies while faster frames take care of buttons/batteries. Can run around to support as needed.

Have only failed once and that was earlier today due to 1 crappy random we didn't know. That frustration brings me here :)

PSN is Brexican, hope to hear from some of ya!