The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Vs. Volt

BentDownFork

Question

11 answers to this question

I would get both forget who is better it's all personal view and the style they are set for isn't even the same.  Volt is more upfront with ash being more at range or ether one is a good choice depending on how you want to play or just what you like.   

People tend to go for whatever they think is best no matter the facts or stats so it's like saying left or right in the end. 

I just play both gotta build them all just because I can.

Alright, how bout this, which class is better for offense. Because I know many think that ash is a stealth character like Loki, but he's really more of an offensive ninja. His smoke screen's really good but the teleport is kinda useless. Most of volt's skills are useful though. Although he used to be a starter frame, which can be off-putting...

Well if it helps your opinion, Ash just got his Shuriken buffed this patch so that it locks on to enemies now, and at max level, he throws 2 shurikens. His only semi-useless skill is teleport but then again you could always use it to teleport to fallen teammates I guess.

Ash is the easiest to obtain as you can get Tyl Regor stuck in one place each and every time. It's the gap between the metal bar and the light, at the base of the stairs from the boss platform. You can pass that gap, he can't. Once you lure him into following you and he gets stuck, laugh and unload you entire clip(s) into his face. Easy peasy.