The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prices Are Fine!

Ecchi-Bunny

Why are you all whining about dojo prices.
I'm in a small guild and we are working our asses to make the dojo but its fun and we like it that way.
We go off in 2 sqads and we farm for the room and its fine after a few runs we have what we need and its great.

Tho what  i dislike is the forma that you need for every room. If we didnt have players who are willing to spend a little we would not have any rooms.
But we like it as is why are you all complaining about prices and stuff?

I'm fine with the prices of all the functional rooms, even though it will take quiet a while for our tiny clan to get anything done. But that's OK, cause that's our 'endgame content' for now.

But the prices of the connector rooms is realy just insane, they are already counting against a limit that you only enhance by building the great halls so there is no reason to make those little corridors almost as expensive as the actual useful rooms.

The dojo system is in Alpha, I would expect some fine tuning. Yes, forma costs seem to high. To be honest, I would rather they only be used for research labs or future structures that allow you to produce something, trade equipment, or store things.

I want it now.

I want quick and easy.

I want thousands of bullets in my magazine.

I want a weapon that kills instantly.

I want to kill thirty enemies in a second.

I want it all, here and now. I want to play with all the maximum from the beginning ... that I play to show off (peacock).

(Play for Boring). xD

Edited by NEOZEROCORE

As the dude on the top of the forum said, i'm fine with the prices, the only thing i hate is the forma... with the way the prices are now, you get way more satisfaction when you finaly walk into your reactor room.

It's not just about building a big base, it's about being proud of what you worked so hard for!

Their are only small quibbles about the materials that DON'T cost real money, but requiring 150-200+ Forma for a working guild Dojo? Yeah, that's not ok.

I'm sure the dojo construction isn't meant to be a short term goal, even for a large clan, so whatever in this world made you think that.