The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupted Syndrome - Recruiting

Zozu

<Corrupted Syndrome>

Our main focus is the development of Corrupted Syndrome and the enjoyment of the online video game Warframe. I am Zozu the current leader and organizer. It is my goal to create a space where players have access to information, support, and hopefully friendship. You will never hear me talk about this clan as "mine" it's made and owned by the people whom make up it's membership.

I am part of a larger Organisation dedicated to the game Star Citizen. Currently this game is not finished and many of it's members are branching out to new games in order to occupy their time until this happens. That is exactly what is happening here making this a multi game clan / guild / organisation. 

Who we are looking for:

Currently, players of all skill levels. New players, returning players, and experienced players. Active players, whom enjoy grouping and doing things with the clan. If you don't run missions with us whats the point besides to use our facilities. We have players only able to play on the weekend, if that's you great. Sometime you need a break, if you don't tell management you are going away for a while then we have problems. Communication, Communication, Communication, LFM who can do this.

What we offer:

Videos, pictures, tips, information, clan hosted events, dueling tournaments, fun runs (explosives only run / no guns), set grinds, and anything else we can come up with. We have a laid back atmosphere, talk crap, troll, and get really serious when it matters. If you are looking for a good group of people to kick back and play games around, we are here for that.

I look forward to playing with all of you, and joking around on our teamspeak server.
IGN: Zozu

• 2 weeks later...