The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My First Encounter With Scorpions.

Code_Grey

I am the god of gaming, the epitome of all digital manipulation and your saviour.

Because scorpions are nothing.

Nothing.

I played Sedna a bit, fighting quite a few scorpions (Quite a few of them grouped with commanders and Napalm Soldiers)

Not a single Scorpion caused me any issue, I even got curious and let one hit me. Did squat to my shields.

Judging by all the complaints about the Scorpion, I have come to the conclusion that I am just amazing, because...all of these forum posts couldn't be just people whining about a few seconds of being immobile.

Right? RIGHT!?

Commanders give me more issues than these Scorpions, Disruptors give me more issues than Scorpions.

Am I missing something? I mean, it can't be the factor a scorpion plays when you're surrounded.

Because my Mag had no trouble even when Commanders were throwing me all over the place.

(Seriously though, someone wants to explain why Scorpions are so terrible? After killing legions of them, I want to know if I just fail at failing.)

On a serious note OP is just a generic preudo-pro who came to forums to show how good he is. Look how he denies obvious thing that makes Scorpions broken (chain-grabbing though walls) and "laughs" at people who "whine" about it. 

Of course, -that- is what the post is. Not say...looking for an actual explanation as to what makes these enemies a problem, maybe they only get glitchy on the Corpus tilesets, maybe Pluto is where they actually become a problem.

Yeah, no. All I wanted was to come here and brag about how well I can control pixels.

Now if you'll excuse me, Mister Leetspeak Username makes me want to go test the bouyancy of a toaster.

On a serious note OP is just a generic preudo-pro who came to forums to show how good he is. Look how he denies obvious thing that makes Scorpions broken (chain-grabbing though walls) and "laughs" at people who "whine" about it. 

Relax man, OP just wanted to know why there was all this whining about Scorpions. He/she acknowledges that there may be bugs with them, but hasn't experienced any of said bugs. Neither have I; I don't have any issue taking them out. Whether there be multiple, are in groups, in higher level zones or all three.

Edited by Drethis

Hurray for scorpions, we need more of them!!

Well atleast more types of mobs, still quite easy game, I didn't really realize the new mobs, not much different game style, just aim shoot headshot.

Two posts in a row that were valid and written by well adjusted people. Le gasp.

So I'm not the only one who doesn't encounter the 'Evil' side of Scorpions? As they seem to be just the same as a Shield Lancer, where if you get knocked over by one, it probably isn't going to be the end of the world.