The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Players Looking For Active Clan

(XBOX)SpaceVarmint

We are at least 2 players (possibly 4 if my brother gives up Destiny a little and our other friend stays with the game). We are looking for an active clan with a good amount of members. We are definitely not teenagers so it would be nice to find a clan with some adult members too. We are fairly new to the game but picking up quickly. My XB gamertag is same as name here.

Edited by (XB1)SpaceVarmint

I am a member of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance.  We are mainly a pvp focused clan, but we do a lot of pve as well.  We do not have a master rank or in game experience restriction to join.  We usually have around a min of 50-75 members on at a time in our clan chat alone, and alliance is usually well above a 100 members.  So being able to find games should not be a problem as long as your respectful to the other members.  We do expect our members to want to learn and play the game for themselves, and not have there hand held.  So there may be times were a question wont get answered or you will be referred to internet sources, like the wiki.  If you would like to now more about us.  Feel free to look at our main post on here.  All you have to do is change your sorting to most viewed and will be at the top.  You can also ask me any questions here or in a pm.  An I will answer them as soon as I can, to the best of my ability.  Either way I hope to see you out in the field tenno!

We at the Sith Empire love to hold hands! Lol we are very helpful on all boundaries of the game, including prime part locations(Im an encyclopedia at your disposal), unlocking planets that some clans may find tedious, or helping with trade price checks. The only thing we ask is that you have a positive attitude. You won't find any hateful or negativity rants here. We pride ourselves on staying a clean and youth-friendly clan.

Nobody gets bullied here, that's one thing I will say. We are not fond of bullies, so when someone mocks/jokes at another player for, U can bet an officer or myself will get on the case. Our golden rule is "always have fun, but not at the expense of others". If we sound like a clan you and your friends can get on board with we would love to have you all. Also, we do daily raids with our clan members. Our fastest completion was about 30 minutes today so you can bet we will be a good fit from starting your warframe experience to the end game portion.

We don't have an age req or a MR req but all our officers are grown, in college or with a family/kids. This is why we are a chill and relaxed clan... Mostly :)

I can have you an invite sent out asap if you decide to join, but always be sure to have fun wherever you may land.

I am a member of a large clan called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance.  We are mainly a pvp focused clan, but we do a lot of pve as well.  We do not have a master rank or in game experience restriction to join.  We usually have around a min of 50-75 members on at a time in our clan chat alone, and alliance is usually well above a 100 members.  So being able to find games should not be a problem as long as your respectful to the other members.  We do expect our members to want to learn and play the game for themselves, and not have there hand held.  So there may be times were a question wont get answered or you will be referred to internet sources, like the wiki.  If you would like to now more about us.  Feel free to look at our main post on here.  All you have to do is change your sorting to most viewed and will be at the top.  You can also ask me any questions here or in a pm.  An I will answer them as soon as I can, to the best of my ability.  Either way I hope to see you out in the field tenno!

Thanks. I definitely want to try it out. I sent a message to one of the players on your instruction post that looked to be online.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi if you dont want to just be another member where u are judged on conclave and/or master rank, but like playing and being active. Check out Tenno Primed we are a newer Shadow clan that is growing have a dojo with completed research and are very active. We have weekly contests and are all about helping each other out. We are in the game to have fun and help each other succeed. We do alot of farming and make sure to get everyones planets unlocked and get you rocking the best mods and top gear as you progress through the game! This clan was started for players to help others succeed, not be judged or ignored. Pm me here or on xbox if u are interested in joining or discussing further...