Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combat Suggestions

BoompigXD

I really love this game. I like the modding, the weapons,everything! Since i love this game so much i want to contribute so i thought about the combat and while it is satisfying cutting down waves of Corpus Crewman with a Gorgon i think it could be tweaked with for a more challenging (because people say  this game is too easy *coughRollarscough*) fun combat system.

Since i don't want this to be super long i'm just going to make a list (sorry if you hate lists but there convinent for me)

-Add more enemies overall (LET THE CARNAGE BEGIN)

-Add more melee enemies (because this would encourge melee combat and using abilties to take out a horde of sawmen while your under fire by lancers)

-Add more special traits to the enemies (BESIDES STUNLOCK Example certain enemies take away energy when they hit you)

-Add more combat manuvers (Example when your sliding if you melee you spin around similar to one of Raiden's polearm moves in Metal Gear Rising)

That's all i can think of.

Post your suggestions and feedback in reply section below.

i like everything but the energy sap

and you can spin attack while sliding with any melee weapon

Look at Raiden's Polearm move in Metal Gear Rising however he stays in it for a short period of and he's a cyborg ninja guy WHO WEARS A MARACHI OUTFIT OLA!!!!!!!!!!