Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Salutations Tenno.

N_0_X

The Master Magician is here.

300px-EndymiontheMasterMagician-SDSC-EN-

I created an account about a year ago but my computer back then wasn't able to run Warframe, but I got a new one and I have about a month playing now. I have decided to debut on forums because why not? Anywho,

Here are my accomplishments since then (not to show off obviously but to display some discoveries):

1. Immortality.

14757f2f0bcd44ac9d6e2571fcd08a30.png

I have a Paris Prime Quiver with Abra Skin through my chest and somehow I am still alive.

2. Flawless Stratagem.

pfdvZq5.png

I have discovered an incredible way to overcome any obstacle in Warframe. I simply create massive black holes that conveniently somehow do not destroy the universe while "Ride of the Valkyries" by Richard Wagner is playing in the background, and I become unstoppable, laughing manically at the bodies of enemies being dragged in like dolls into a hurricane to suffer endless seizures in 1 spot.

3. Sanic Steroids with very harsh consequences.

vTJwGM0.png

Broken Bull + Maxed out Scindo Prime + Volt Speed + Berserk+ Rush +Armored Agility + Sprint Boost = 

A Blender of Wrath so strong you will forcefully remind yourself what you ate that morning.  

Note: Make sure Helm is open when you are going to receive said reminder.

4. Creepypasta?

26f582c7778dbe3557db4af653f11405.png

Does Nova normally have a dead fish eye on her right shoulder? Is she part Tyrant from Resident Evil?

and finally 5... Exceptional Haggling skills.

3nsprNh.png

I hope to do more research for the benifit of Tennokind.

hqdefault.jpg