The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small 4-Player Clan Looking For An Alliance!

Ammo_Drum

A few days ago, me and some other friends decided to go ahead and make our own Clan to play together with, and now we're looking for an Alliance to join!

Preferably a more casual Alliance, as some of the people aren't very high levelled or skilled yet, but we are willing to contribute our fair share of effort in events such as raids!

If any alliance is interested in taking us, message me either here, or in game. My ign is AzoteVT.

Hey, guys! I've got an Alliance, Pact of the Dragon, if you'd both like to join us? We've got thirty-three Clans now, and we're fairly tight knit, but there's always room for more! We'll happily take you guys under our wing, and help you grow into something great—it's what we do! If there's anything you need—anything at all—just ask and you shall (usually) receive!

My only warning is that, at times, Alliance chat can be...not for the faint of heart, to say the least, though it's fun, more often than not! Everyone is really friendly, and will jump to help you if you need it, so don't hesitate to talk and ask!

Edited by NavyBluePanda

Hey Panda, sorry for the long reply wait, work's had me running ragged the past few days. I've spoken to the other members and they'd definitely be up for joining you guys! It'd be really useful to have other players help out everyone else when I'm not around though. Now, this is my first clan, so I'm not entirely sure how to join you guys, will you send us an invite or do I have to send a request through my end?

No worries at all! I know how it can be.

In order to join an Alliance, a Warlord of a Clan with invite permissions needs to invite any new Clans to the Alliance; naturally, as the Dragon Lord (i.e. Warlord) of the head Clan, I can invite you right away. Just need to know the Clan name, and then as soon as possible, the invite will be in your inbox!

Ah, alright, I wasn't sure how the entire thing worked. 

Our clan name is CookieCats, though currently I'm the only one online right now, the other three are at college. (I get Tuesdays off, woo!)

I'll sit about ingame till I see it, need to farm up a ton of creds anyways!

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, guys! I've got an Alliance, Pact of the Dragon, if you'd both like to join us? We've got twelve Clans now, and we're fairly tight knit, but there's always room for more! We'll happily take you guys under our wing, and help you grow into something great—it's what we do! If there's anything you need—anything at all—just ask and you shall (usually) receive!

My only warning is that, at times, Alliance chat can be...not for the faint of heart, to say the least, though it's fun, more often than not! Everyone is really friendly, and will jump to help you if you need it, so don't hesitate to talk and ask!

Hi there.  I saw this post and I'd like to chat with you about my clan joining your alliance.  You sound like the kind of people we want to play with.  There's just the 5 of us who are all fairly new to the game, and we are pretty casual about it.  Please send me a PM if this is something you are interested in discussing futher.  Thanks.

Salutations! I'm Destinylake the head of the Recruiting Division in the Eternal Dragons clan. Our Ancient Dragon is iffy about a clan alliences, due to the fact that most are unfiltered and unregulated chat tab filled with spam and drama. However since your clan is still fairly small and sound friendly, I'll bring up the idea of an alliance in the next clan council meeting. The more the merrier.