The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller Toggle Run Option Needed

I use an xbox controller because this game has full controller support. I tried changing my controls and switched the sprint button. Now I can't switch it back because there's not Toggle run option in the gamepad options. I can't sprint anymore in warframe and I'm not sure of a fix. Please add this option.

I hope this happens. Right now, the problem is actually that the game uses two functions on the same input: Dodge and Sprint. If they could unbind those for controllers somehow, that would work well.

I'm not sure I understand, is it that once you change controls your gamepad input isn't recognized anymore?

What I'm saying is I have Sprint/Roll on "left stick button", pressing down (clicking) on my left stick for a roll and holding (holding the stick down, while still moving it around) for Sprint. Are you saying it will not work if you change these setting and try to change back?

Edited by OrokinNoob

I'm not sure I understand, is it that once you change controls your gamepad input isn't recognized anymore?

What I'm saying is I have Sprint/Roll on "left stick button", pressing down (clicking) on my left stick for a roll and holding (holding the stick down, while still moving it around) for Sprint. Are you saying it will not work if you change these setting and try to change back?

Right. The default is toggle, not hold. I wan't to toggle it. Just one quick press and then I'm sprinting. I don't want to hold down the stick.

I am also experiencing this, was working fine to sprint by toggling my left stick, but after changing and setting it back to default I am now forced to hold the stick down to run as other have mentioned, and a click to roll -please add an option for the other way around, toggle to run and hold it in for a slight moment to roll, if this is not doable then two separate options will do fine.