The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lf Uk/eu Tennos (Adults Only)

(PSN)Buckinghell

Hi all, 

I've recently returned to WF after almost 2 years away from it, been playing solid for the last 2 weeks and loving it.

I'm 35 years old and looking to squad up with similarly aged players, also if you're somewhat new to the game that'd be a bonus as I'd prefer not to get carried.

Though in a week I've managed to level up Loki / Nyx / Volt / Trinity warframes - 3 Kubrows  (think i'm somewhat addicted to it)

Predominantly want to experience the rest of WF and Towers, with other peeps that are fairly new to the game too.

I'm MR 5, have a mic and on every evening from 20:00 - 01:00.  So if you have a mic, chilled and an adult (no offence to the younger gen but I'm an old fart) feel free to add me on PSN: Buckinghell.

Leave a note in the friend request so I know you're from here.

To note: I'm already in a clan (an over 30's relaxed  gaming community) so not looking to join any clans, just wanting to squad up with active players without the commitment.

Cheers

Buck

Edited by (PS4)Buckinghell

Hey Buckinghell 

I'm 33 and from the UK, i'm always looking for new people to squad up with. I've been playing for about 2 years on and off but recently got really into it.

I'm MR 12, but i do run a lot of low rank missions to rank up weapons and new frames. I do have a Mic,i'm not really a talker but will if i need to.

Feel free to add me