The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Clan!

(XBOX)LH Donnerdistel

I am a memeber of one of the largest clans called Lock N Load, were part of the Art of War alliance. We do not have any requirements to join. All we ask is that you are respectful to the other members of our great community. We are mainly a pvp focused clan, but we do a lot of pve as well. If you would like more detailed information. You can always check out our main post on here, or just ask me here or in pm. Hope to see you out there tenno.

Hi if you dont want to just be another member where u are judged on conclave and/or master rank, but like playing and being active. Check out Tenno Primed we are a newer Shadow clan that is growing have a dojo with completed research and are very active. We have weekly contests and are all about helping each other out. We are in the game to have fun and help each other succeed. We do alot of farming and make sure to get everyones planets unlocked and get you rocking the best mods and top gear as you progress through the game! This clan was started for players to help others succeed, not be judged or ignored. Pm me here or on xbox if u are interested in joining or discussing further...