The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Looking For Help Getting Resources

(XBOX)Digimon 7thHero

If you are quick as we have very little space left, you can apply to Caduceus Fawkes Elite. We are the #1 PvP Clan on Xbox. No clan nor alliance have ever beaten us in any 4v4 conclave match, nor Boast as high a over-all KD (in relation to clan size) There are no requirements in relation to experience, we will fully train and outfit you. We do so by personalized 1 on 1 with our leaders. By you posting a list to our website found here ( http://caduceusfawkeselite.com ) of desired mods or 'extras' and you will be added to a weekly outfitting list. We also outfits by holding HUGE clan events! With some events that even have prizes for EVERYONE who participated. This clan is something else from your normal clan experience. There are as of now 17 spots left with 0 pending, and not 1 person inactive over 10days (we have 2ppl past 5days inactive) you won't find a clan that works as hard as us to train and prepare you for the coming storm! Check out our YouTube channel for clan videos and tutorials! Equinox tutorial released last week on our sister channel, and will be added to our main channel I'm told tonight! Also I hear of a Conclave/Parkour tutorial soon to be released as well! Check us out and hurry! Available spots will most likely be filled in a day or so!

CFE%20CLAN%20FORUM_zpsipwrhhfk.png

Hi if you dont want to just be another member where u are judged on conclave and/or master rank, but like playing and being active. Check out Tenno Primed we are a newer Shadow clan that is growing have a dojo with completed research and are very active. We have weekly contests and are all about helping each other out. We are in the game to have fun and help each other succeed. We do alot of farming and make sure to get everyones planets unlocked and get you rocking the best mods and top gear as you progress through the game! This clan was started for players to help others succeed, not be judged or ignored. Pm me here or on xbox if u are interested in joining or discussing further...