Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey.

(XBOX)drcaskey123

Names drcaskey123. Been playing Warframe on the Xbox One for quite awhile now. I've had a great deal of fun with it and saw there was an introduction section on the site. So I figured I'd say hello. I play and enjoy all the available frames but primarily play Mesa solo and Frost when in coop. Prefer excal for conclave. I wish all Tenno the best of luck and thanks to anyone who took the time to read my introduction. 

Edited by (XB1)drcaskey123

Thanks to everyone for the friendly welcomes.

Hey drcaskey! Welcome to the forums.

I think I may have played an alert with you recently, the name is really familiar.

Yeah I think we did. Your name also seems pretty familiar.  I've been playing a ton over the past week, so there's a good chance we did bump into each other on an alert. Honestly I can't remember which alert it was or where. What frame do you normally play?  

Thanks to everyone for the friendly welcomes.

Yeah I think we did. Your name also seems pretty familiar.  I've been playing a ton over the past week, so there's a good chance we did bump into each other on an alert. Honestly I can't remember which alert it was or where. What frame do you normally play?

I'm normally running as a bright purple Ash P. I think it may have been the Lotus alert we recently had.