The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

State Of Being [Closed] [Decorated Dojo | 100% Research | Casual | No Initiation Requirements]

Tatsumi1111

State of Being

“Circumstances don’t matter, State of Being matters.”

Clan: Currently 30 of 30 members and not recruiting at this time. Friendly and no worries is what we are about. We are a casual shadow clan and I plan on keeping it that way indefinitely. As a shadow clan, resource requirements for future research will still be within reasonable reach for me to farm solo, if necessary. I just want to be able to keep the clan fully functional without requiring others to contribute. Also, if a portion of the clan does go inactive, with a 30-player cap, filling the void won’t be nearly as daunting compared to larger clans.

Trade tax is set and will stay at 0%.

We have an active alliance with Tenno Above All, which is made up of primarily other casual clans. You can almost always find someone to chat with or run missions with in the Alliance tab if clan members are not available.

We have a new clan emblem, the flower of life.

Dojo: The dojo has 4 levels with all labs (all research complete), all halls, 4 dueling rooms, 2 obstacle courses , 11 gardens, observatory, temple of honor, and more. Before construction even began, I planned out the entire dojo. Everything is in a reasonably logical place, avoiding random tangents and separating rooms of the same type. Labs and trading posts are located in the spawn room for easy access. There are also several teleport pads throughout the dojo.

I utilized almost every decoration without being repetitive and cluttered. I also put up floating platforms in the 2 biggest halls for added depth. When decorating I tried to keep everything somewhat centered and balanced. Every room has also been polychromed/colored.

Requirements: This is a casual clan, so requirements are kept to a minimum. There are no requirements for initiation/acceptance. Tenno of all mastery ranks are welcome. Clan contributions are not required. Communication is much appreciated, though not required. I do use a mic in-game when needed.

Please be respectful to other players in and out of the clan. Goofing off and silly antics are welcome, but don’t speak to hurt. Harassment of other players in or out of the clan will get you kicked. Only one warning will be given.

For the purpose of keeping the clan lively and fluid, I do require all members to avoid inactivity for more than 30 days without reasons, such as vacation or illness. Players will only be kicked it they are over the 30 day mark without notice and another player is wanting to join the clan at the time. You can, for example, log in once every 30 days and be safe. Though, I would appreciate a lack of fudging the system to such an extent. If you are kicked because of inactivity, you can rejoin, provided there is room or another inactive player at the time.

About Warlord: I am a US player and my time zone is US CST (+5 GMT). I work full time during the week, so you are more likely to find me logged on weeknights after 6 pm CST and weekends. I'm MR 15 and have almost every frame. I can help with any missions, including archwing and end game content. Always eager to help out.

I also play a lot of the Dark Souls series. I can’t wait for DS3 to come out and will be playing it to death when it arrives. My steam name is the same as my warframe IGN, so if you get invaded by “Berserker1111” you know who it is.

Request Invite: If you wish to join the clan or have further questions, post here or PM me through the forum or in-game. I work full time so I might not respond immediately. Though, you will probably get a response within 12 hours.

“No matter what comes your way, you may still go your OWN way.”

Edited by Berserker1111