The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☯ The Common Noobs - Just A Casual Clan! ☯

TheCommonNoob

☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯

☯~If you're looking for a not so hardcore clan... we've got room for 10 more members!

☯~The only requirements are... ☯ Have fun! ☯ Be active!

☯~We're just a group of people that enjoy the game, and have fun with each other. Always friendly and squad up quite a bit. Tend to be very social, but you don't have to be!

☯~The dojo has its main functions up and running, and almost all of the research compete, but there's still more to add and I hope that you can be a part of that! (Don't be afraid to contribute just a little!)

☯~If you want to join, just leave a post or contact me in-game!

☯~I hope you Tenno each the best!

☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯~☯·.·´¯`·.·☯

Edited by TheCommonNoob

Heya! I'm fairly new to Warframe, but I'm liking what I've seen so far and I'm planning to stick around.

I'm most definitely a casual player, especially since I'm still learning the ropes.

Sooo if you don't mind my being a rookie, I'd love to join you guys :)

IGN: cladinpink

Edited by cladinpink

Heya! I'm fairly new to Warframe, but I'm liking what I've seen so far and I'm planning to stick around.

I'm most definitely a casual player, especially since I'm still learning the ropes.

Sooo if you don't mind my being a rookie, I'd love to join you guys :)

IGN: cladinpink

Alright, invite on the way!

Hey, I just started recently joined and i'm looking for a cool clan to join. I'm definitely an active member and willing to put out for the team let me know if anything becomes available. 

:D

I also just recently started playing on pc. I'd love to join a friendly clan like this. I try to work with my team but do occassionally fall behind due to loot. (gotta get the good stuff XD)

Definitely would be glad to have you two on board! Invites sent!

Hey you look like a fun bunch mind letting me hoop in? I'm currently at mastery rank 4 and it starts to get boring constantly do solo missions, I'm just hoping that joining a small clan might lighten up my experiences a bit.

IGN: Nep-Nep

Hi there! I'm a wayward hardcore-casual in need of a new home as my own Ghost clan has dwindled over recent months and recruiting is tiresome!

May I ask what timezone your members predominantly reside in? If its geographically feasible for me I'd love to join in the fun!

PS - I come with many many resources that I have absolutely no need of and contributing is always a top priority for me =)

Hey there. I'm a fresh player to Warframe, and am loving the game so far. Very active on it right now, just looking for some people to play with.

I'm glad to have new players! Invite en route!

Hi there! I'm a wayward hardcore-casual in need of a new home as my own Ghost clan has dwindled over recent months and recruiting is tiresome!

May I ask what timezone your members predominantly reside in? If its geographically feasible for me I'd love to join in the fun!

PS - I come with many many resources that I have absolutely no need of and contributing is always a top priority for me =)

Most of us are US West players I do believe. I am a US Central myself though, and we have a couple of Europeans (I think...), anyways! I'd love to have you on board!

Hey you look like a fun bunch mind letting me hoop in? I'm currently at mastery rank 4 and it starts to get boring constantly do solo missions, I'm just hoping that joining a small clan might lighten up my experiences a bit.

IGN: Nep-Nep

Sure! I'm sure you'll meet some people who'll gladly squad up with you, including myself! Invite on the way!

Most of us are US West players I do believe. I am a US Central myself though, and we have a couple of Europeans (I think...), anyways! I'd love to have you on board!

Alrighty - that should work out - although I'm EST. I only ask cuz I keep joining Euro or Oceania clans and not actually meeting anyone!

I'm clanless as of now - so invite when ready!