The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Longer Alerts!

Virilitas

For at least the dozenth time, I've missed an alert by less than 10 minutes. Thirty minutes is just not long enough for the alerts that actually matter and give out something useful.

I suppose this could be alleviated if things weren't so damned expensive and getting things from alerts wasn't the only reasonable way to unlock things.

Oh? So you think charging 20 bucks for a single warframe is reasonable?

Or maybe a buck twenty for a catalyst? The prices are pretty high, as evidenced by this update and the need to put in more ways to get us throwing money at them.

The problem here is that with high pricing forces people to grind and with how short and rare the alerts with good rewards are... more people will grow frustrated and just quit the game. I think they've got the choice to either reduce prices(or offer regular sales with greatly reduced prices) or make the alert system give things out more regularly(with longer times and higher chances for useful things).

With how large their playerbase is they could make more money by selling things in higher volume for reduced prices rather than simply relying on the smaller percentage that is happy to shell out hundreds(which, btw; they feel free to leave the clan forma stuff as an outlet for them).

Oh? So you think charging 20 bucks for a single warframe is reasonable?

Or maybe a buck twenty for a catalyst? The prices are pretty high, as evidenced by this update and the need to put in more ways to get us throwing money at them.

The problem here is that with high pricing forces people to grind and with how short and rare the alerts with good rewards are... more people will grow frustrated and just quit the game. I think they've got the choice to either reduce prices(or offer regular sales with greatly reduced prices) or make the alert system give things out more regularly(with longer times and higher chances for useful things).

With how large their playerbase is they could make more money by selling things in higher volume for reduced prices rather than simply relying on the smaller percentage that is happy to shell out hundreds(which, btw; they feel free to leave the clan forma stuff as an outlet for them).

I think charging 20 bucks for a single warframe is reasonable, since the whole game is free! And you can get any warframe for free(save excal prime)!