The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shadowvolts Taking 7 New Members (Newbie Friendly) [Clan Dojo, Trading Post/vault, Most Clan Research Complete]

Eoal

We are currently a 2-man clan; my brother and I.

The ShadowVolts is an ordinary clan with very little rules.

We have no specific requirements for the players. The only thing we would like for you to have, is to have decent knowledge about the game, so that we do not have to explain each detail all the time.

We do not have any Solar Rails at the moment, but it is something we are working towards just to have a bit of fun.

Our only rules are:

1) Do not be rude towards other clan members.

2) When the ability is given, do not alter the Dojo unless permitted.

3) Do assist in contributing resources towards clan research and room construction (you will not be forced, but if you do not contribute any resources at all in a long period of time, it will be a violation).

4) Please respect and obey the Warlord (myself) and Generals (trusted players).

Violating these rules will result in;

1) A warning, sometimes several.

2) Demotion of rank, therefore losing privileges of the Dojo and the clan.

3) Removal from the clan, but only after several violations.

We welcome all to join our clan, whether you are fairly new to the game or if you have been playing since Closed Beta.

If you would like to join, either send me or my brother, yoshiva99, a friend request so that we will be able to invite you to the clan, or respond to this forum so that we will be able to invite you ourselves.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in our Dojo soon!

Edited by Eoal

Yes, we are accepting any and all players. Please join the ShadowVolts, as for the longest it has just been me and my brother. We are happy to welcome anyone to our clan, no matter the race, sex, interests, or anything! If you are thinking about joining our clan, please send a friend request to me or my brother, Eoal, or just simply responding to this post! We will invite you, it's that easy! I do hope that if you are reading this, you will be considering to join the ShadowVolts. I hope to see you in the Dojo!

Edited by yoshiva99