The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old-New Player Looking For Clan.

Grayhawk13

Hello, i am a returning player who happened to have played warframe a long time ago.....a LOOOOOONG time ago...like back in beta long time ago. So i had to do some research on wtf i was doing. I still don't know a lot. Here is what i can tell you.

1: looking for a clan

2: own a rank 22 frost warframe (subject to level discrepancy)

3: am only mastery rank 3

4: willing to learn

5: Can learn fast

6: Love making list that someone may or may not read

7:.....ran out of things but whatever

8: Warning, i joke around. but when it all comes down to it i will be serious when it matters....i also don't have the cleanest tongue...or fingers for that matter....around, so...you have been warned

9: i understand the damage system....mostly.

I'm Grayhawk13 ign

I do have a steam, but due to its finickyness and my general knowledge not being so grand i don't know of a way to direct you to me, but feel free to give it a shot...or talk to me...one or the other.

Steam: Legion

Thank you for your time?

Edited by Grayhawk13

• 3 months later...

Hello GrayHawk, why dont you give our community/clan a chance and come and play with us? We are Chaos Vanguard, a multi-gaming community that host many different players that you can play with and that will teach you and help you with the new stuff in the game; or maybe vice-versa, you can also teach some of the new people to the game. Don't worry!

Our requirements to join the community are to be 16+, have Teamspeak 3 and a have working microphone. Don't worry about having not having the cleanest tongue, that is why we have a 16+ rule. 

Hope to see you soon in the community, 

Regards, 

Dan

TS3: TS3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk

Site: thechaosvanguard,co.uk

Clan: Wearechaosvanguard