The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan (Again)...

Jasmine_Aoi

once again i am searching for a storm clan that has a fun,focused, and friendly group of players that are BS and DRAMA FREE! would like a clan that has an organized voip server, a rail or two and most clan tech finished as well as good knowledge of the game.  I'm rank 13 and have most frames/ decent knowledge of core game play. 

my last clan got involved in each others personal lives and it wrecked my experience, as well most days i would log in and not be able to find any players to run with because they were all too busy discussing other games,politics, trashing other members etc.  if your clan does this then please count me out! i just want a fun,friendly group of players to enjoy this game with. 

thanks!

Hello I am warlord off Level 1 Classified. We are a fun and competitive clan, and have all research done. However we do not have a rail up because of the stand down. We have a spot for TS, but it is hardly used not many want to voice chat. We try to keep clan active and alliance. We run monthly clan contests

Hey,

I'm the Warlord from Bellum, we're currently a Storm clan with a bunch of active and interesting people. We don't use each other's real names and stick to in game names. We are the leaders of a new (and already active) alliance. We do daily raids, although we prefer raiders to be on our TeamSpeak channel especially if they are new. If you're good enough in normal raid, you can come along in nightmare. Do well there, and you'll be allowed in the speed run 4 man raid teams.

My clan alone has several Rank 20 members (myself included) and we generally have a good understanding of the game mechanics and how to exploit use it to our benefit :D

The usuals on TS do know each other quite well, and I won't lie, sometimes people get a little pissy. But that's usually at 3am or 4am, 99% of the time it's fun and games and we've never had a situation where things crossed from digital life to real life. 

We are typically active in the afternoon to evening for people in Europe. We have a few Americans and a few further East, but the majority is around GMT 0 to GMT +3ish. TeamSpeak is quiet in the mornings, but busy every evening and very busy on weekends. The TS is open to any WF player so even if you don't want to join us you can still pop in to say hi. TS : stevieb.teamspeakservers.com

So yeah. If this is what you're looking for, drop me a message in game (spartalicious) or visit the TS server.

Check us out at http://visionsofdecay.com

If this is what you're looking for, then you can apply on our website.

We use Discord for voice chat and depending on the time of day, it will be used a lot or it will be quiet (our members have lives , work, go to school, just like everyone). We're pretty friendly and we are in an alliance with over 70 clans. Stop by our server here:  http://vs.tennoaboveall.com

We do not have any darksectors as dark sectors is pretty much dead and useless. Once dark sectors 2.0 is released , we will focus on that aspect of the game. All clan tech is finished. We hold weekly events, and we have tons of stuff coming in the future. We also have leadership opportunities available and we do random giveaways on our server to help out new players.

Hi yasuhiro20,

I'm the clan leader from Manjusaka, we're currently a Storm clan with a bunch of active and interesting people and the clan are one of the member of Primes alliance. Our clan and alliance chat dont have junk or drama discussion and the and the clan is English-speaking community. All the research is 100% done and if u join the clan will will be one of the general in the clan. If u still interested, u can pm wong012 in game.

Regards,

wong012

Edited by wong012

• 4 weeks later...

Our clan has a raidcall group that is well organized with many channels. Even a radio channel filled with game sound tracks remix etc. It's always fun to chat with clan members. There's even a channel in the group labelled "Lounge" which gives non-members a chance to chat with us. I'll talk to you next time we catch each other online.

There are 100 members in a Storm clan. Warframe players also have lives, so there are usually about 30 to 50 people on our server. I don't think you'll find a Storm clan (100 player) which has a voip with hundreds of active players.

You should try a Mountain or Moon clan, but without an active leader those typically end up as dead clans.