The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Now Recruiting: The Devanima

(PSN)sevenup1123

This is a new Clan I established less than an hour ago. The titles and name of the clan are all derived from a story I've begun writing on Deviantart. (Devanima = Devour + Anima which means Soul in Latin)

I aim for this clan to just be a place where we can chill, relax and play a few games together. Hopefully we can grow it into something big and fun. Work on the Dojo will begin tommorrow once I've rebuilt my Clan Key and I am hoping to get a few friends to help out and grow this clan into a great place to have fun and play a few games.

If you want to join then PM me on Warframe. My username is sevenup1123 and I hope to see you join me in making this clan into something big.

(I am experienced with running Warframe clans as I used to run one on the PC version of Warframe known as The Resistance under the username dude7790)

• 1 month later...

I must say, the name alone interests me. I am an avid PS4 player, MR14, and the clan I am in now, "The Rage is Real", is only 11 members and critically inactive. I've been looking for a place to work w peeps and just have a good ol time.

Just a couple questions:

- Do you have any plans for a clan emblem, and what sort of designs have you though up (if any so far)?

- Is there a way I could look into your story to get a better understanding of the premise?

- Will such a clan include RP?