The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Council Of Top Gentlemen Is Recruiting Small Clans!

ZeranSL

• 2 weeks later...

My good man, my clan is quite interested in joining your conglomerate of splendid individuals. 

We are a clan known as Combat Cold Cuts, and my name is Kicktacular. This alliance sounds like a smashing venture. 

Our clan is a basic ghost clan, consisting mainly of friends and acquaintances of the real life persuasion.

Hope to hear from you, chap.

Sincerely, 

Kicktacular, gentleman of Region chat.

"Acolytes of the Void", would be interested in joining in an alliance with you.

We are a Ghost Clan.

I am a very laid back Founder Warlord, I have been playing for almost 2 yrs. I am a very active player.

If you deem worthy, my time and Clan is at your disposal.

My IGN - Takuku

I'm the Warlord for a very old Shadow clan (still have some of the original tileset). We have a few active members and are looking for an extended family to be a part of. Hope to be a part of such a dashing group of tenno!

Clan Name: B1s Leigon

Tier: Shadow

Warlord: ImTheBlack1

I created a Ghost clan for myself, my roommates and a couple friends. I was looking into recruiting more members just so we'd have more people to play with and learn more about the game and all that. This sounds like a MUCH better idea.

IGN is mooncow67

The clan name is Butternuts (I'm willing to change it if anyone views it as offensive or whatever, just needed a place holder to get it set up)

We currently have 5 members, 4 of whom are on at least every weekend.

Hope to see you in game!

Greetings 

I, ShoneValtas, Co-Warlord of the Shone Samurais, would be honoured to join you fine gentleman. We've got a wicked fancy vintage dojo with some original tyles and S#&$, so by all means knock on our dojo's door for a fine cup of tea.

In al seriousness, me and the small circle of dudes I play with just dont want to give this dojo up in order to find a bigger clan, but we do kinda need some more people to play with :)

Looking forward hearing from you good gents.

WL:   ShoneValtias

Clan: Shone Samurais

• 2 weeks later...

Hullo there, I'm Delta and I've been watching this thread for a while and you seem like an interesting bunch, I've got myself and a pair of corpses in my clan, with me being a reasonably long term player. I also run a Teamspeak server, which is available on request, if  that interests you.

In game as Deta52 and the clan is Shadow in the Void.

This Alliance looks prety awesome! i would love to join.

My name is RickiPitos, and i'm warlord of the clan Truth in Oblivion!

Thanks ;)

Hi again! I recieved the alliance invite, but i miss-clicked, and i rejected.I'm so sorry. If you could send the invite again it would be awesome, thanks and once again sorry for the trouble ;)

Edited by RickiPitos

A couple of friends and I created a small clan, and Im usually quite active while the rest get one at least once a week, if not daily for the sorties. I was wondering if this council of Top Gentlemen would be kind enough to allow us to join.

IGN: Endothermia

Clan: Little Girls

Members: 4, (3 of which range form semi-active to very active, while 1 is mostly dead.)

Edited by Endothermia

Greetings to you,

Clan: Scions of the Forgotten

IGN: OmegaRechara

Ghost clan with 2 active members & 6 members total as well as a fully upgraded dojo who are interested in joining your alliance.  Please feel free to pm me in game if you'd be interested in adding my clan to your alliance.