Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Some Ideas

LucentsLight

So, having gone through endless defense missions one after another, and not getting a key, I've started getting frustrated. I've been to the void once, and it was because my roommate got  key from a log in reward. So I was thinking, they should have a way to get keys easier, or have it when you go to the void, after completing the mission, there is a chance you will get another key. I've been thinking about this, have like a 20% chance to get a key, 10% Chance to be a Tier 1, 7% to be a Tier 2, 3% to be a Tier 3. I think this would be decently fair, so people would complain a little less about the void.

Now, for the Dojo, I was thinking that small clans have a major disadvantage. So why not help them out a little bit? I was thinking of a way how, and I had a couple ideas after looking at the Thief's Wit. Why not make a mod that increases drop rate of materials, along with another that increases the amount that is given. It could be an artifact as well, but I was thinking it would be helpful to those who are in small clans, like myself. 

Its just a couple suggestions, just I think it would be nice to have these.