The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

I can't see that image.

Regardless, she should be happy that she defeated the competition.

Gotta put image here then...

50b.png

I would guess that in order for this continue, we need more people with their own waifus to challenge Miia.

And I probably should rename thread as "Waifu Wars" or something.

Edited by Arcane_Intelligence

With some exploring, I found out that her "working" heart is artificial and her "blood" is formaldehyde-based preservation liquid.

So she might be like Frankenstein's monster

Had to fix that. So that would imply she was made which means she probably has a storage fridge of spare body parts and or she has amazing Regen of parts sowed on.

Had to fix that. So that would imply she was made which means she probably has a storage fridge of spare body parts and or she has amazing Regen of parts sowed on.

I know Frankenstein was mad doctor, not monster itself. Such nitpicking...

But yeah, she probably got bodyparts stored somewhere. Thou wondering why she still got her "dead" heart alongside her artificial heart...

edf.png

But yeah, she probably got bodyparts stored somewhere. Thou wondering why she still got her "dead" heart alongside her artificial heart...

edf.png

Cause maybe that's the only part that really is hers. But then again maybe she likes to have it around to see if she'll feel love for someone.

edf.png

She's almsot never dead serious thou.