The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

I may have used pretty much all gifs/pics (so far) about Miia...

At least those I can actually post here.

well.. yeah. That kinda narrows it down a bit. I wonder MM will get a second season. I like the awkward humor. There are few anime that do it well, and half one the ones that do are far worse than MM for ecchi and borderline hentai scenes.

well.. yeah. That kinda narrows it down a bit. I wonder MM will get a second season. I like the awkward humor. There are few anime that do it well, and half one the ones that do are far worse than MM for ecchi and borderline hentai scenes.

*cough* Shimoneta *cough*

I watched it, I could say you should...

TOTALLY AVOID IT IF YOU CAN`T HANDLE DIRTY JOKES!

Oh I don't mind dirty jokes, I just don't like having hentai rammed down my throat. Especially when it's clearly forced in there as excessive fanservice.

how about both

-snipping too-

Umm... isn't this one of the gifs that a moderator said a lot of pages ago not to post due to being close to violating TOS?

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Oh I don't mind dirty jokes, I just don't like having hentai rammed down my throat. Especially when it's clearly forced in there as excessive fanservice.

Umm... isn't this one of the gifs that a moderator said a lot of pages ago not to post due to being close to violating TOS?

oh S#&$! I'll remove it right away

I could say that one girl at certain point gets so horny on MC, that it´s wrong. Plus she doesn´t even really understand what she is doing, making it even worse. Also showing some indications of yandere behavior.

I could say that one girl at certain point gets so horny on MC, that it´s wrong. Plus she doesn´t even really understand what she is doing, making it even worse. Also showing some indications of yandere behavior.

If you need a good example of what I mean by excessive ecchi and borderline hentai then watch To love ru darkness. Everything about that series is fanservice.

Haven´t got that far on "To love ru" yet, so can´t really tell what is your limit.

Well the first season wasn't too bad, second was a little worse. Darkness 1 is just ecchi non stop, all the "camera angles" are basically upskirt and positioned at maximum fanservice, there's not a single episode where Rito doesn't fall into 3 or more peoples underwear, and there's generally a full on hentai scene every 2 or 3 episodes. Darkness 2 is even worse. so.. yeah. And then there's the OVAs.......

Well the first season wasn't too bad, second was a little worse. Darkness 1 is just ecchi non stop, all the "camera angles" are basically upskirt and positioned at maximum fanservice, there's not a single episode where Rito doesn't fall into 3 or more peoples underwear, and there's generally a full on hentai scene every 2 or 3 episodes. Darkness 2 is even worse. so.. yeah. And then there's the OVAs.......

Well, maybe Shimoneta is not that bad then. But I like to rate ecchi anime by quality of such scenes instead of quantity.

Well, maybe Shimoneta is not that bad then. But I like to rate ecchi anime by quality of such scenes instead of quantity.

I'm just a fan of awkward jokes/stiuations, and comic timing. When it's done right it works well. But you know you've done bad when you have to keep the viewers on by constantly shoving unnecessary adult scenes into your series. To love ru, started as an anime about an alien girl running from an arranged marriage and ending up falling in love with the MC (as they do in anime) and ended in her little sister trying to make a harem with the MC with close to all the female characters in the series.

I'm just a fan of awkward jokes/stiuations, and comic timing. When it's done right it works well. But you know you've done bad when you have to keep the viewers on by constantly shoving unnecessary adult scenes into your series. To love ru, started as an anime about an alien girl running from an arranged marriage and ending up falling in love with the MC (as they do in anime) and ended in her little sister trying to make a harem with the MC with close to all the female characters in the series.

Then I guess Shimoneta could be fine for you (except that horny girl, she goes crazy).

Then I guess Shimoneta could be fine for you (except that horny girl, she goes crazy).

IDK it was strange, but it's only one season so i'll see if I finish it. Anyway I'm off for tonight, 2 twelve hour shifts 2 days in a row really wear you down. I fell asleep at 8:30 last night, normally stay up to 11.