Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thank You, De, For An Absurdly Fun Game

Majicebe

It's been such a long time since I found a game I've enjoyed this much.  Maybe the first week of Diablo 3?  Maybe re-playing Freespace 2 with modern graphics?  Maybe the first month of WoW (way back in 2005)?  Warframe is at that level for me -- instant classic.

The fact that it's free-to-play just makes it that much more awesome (and also what helped me decide to purchase a founders package).  Anyways, even if I stopped playing tomorrow (I won't), the game has been crazy fun and rewards gamers who like leveling as well as those who like games of skill -- a great mix that doesn't come along too often.

Without sounding anymore fanboy'ish, I'd just like to say thanks for making this awesome game, and I hope the community is making it lucrative enough for you guys to keep making it even more awesome.  In 5 years, I'll probably be comparing some new awesome game to the first month of Warframe -- maybe it'll be a sequel, heh.

Seconded.  There's a lot of people complaining about stuff since update 8, but personally I'm enjoying the game more than ever.  Our https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/30366-spectral-vanguard-is-recruiting/#entry274076'>clan is having fun building the dojo and everything's going awesome.

Devs deserve every success, Warframe is fantastic and each and every patch has only made it better.

I've only been playing for a couple weeks and don't know what people could complain about, especially from a free game still in beta.  If anything, this game far exceeds my expectations.  The game runs like butter 98% of the time, looks phenomenal, has great co-op, and reasons to constantly come back for more.  Gah, turning into fanboy again.  Anyways, game is awesome, yep.

Same for me. When my friends told me about a F2P game i instantly brush it aside...until he mentioned it's 4p coop PVE then i decided to download and play with them, holy cow i certainly didn't regret my decision. Despite some controversial tweaks and decision added in the last two weekly updates, i am really enjoying this game.

Edited by RedFaceGeneral