The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Join The Yharnam Hunters And Claim Your Blood!

MartyrLogarius

Hello! I am Martyr Logarius, and I have started a clan that bring the ways of the Hunter's Workshop to cleanse the Origin system of the scourge that taints it! Join, and slaughter those vile fiends, and bathe in the Blood of our enemies!

-Open to new recruits, who yearn for their fingers to be stained with the life essence of the afflicted beasts.

-Friendly, and Respecting. Be part of a common struggle, and share the Blood with your comrades!

-No Mic Restrictions, a spoken Hunter is a strong Hunter.

-Working on Dojo to sate your homely desires after a long day of slaughtering.

-Average age of hunters is 18. Don't fear running into younger players or having to limit yourself because of someone's age.

-We have a Trading Post now!

So come, and join us! Be part of a bigger cause! Fear the Old Blood!

I am on every day starting at 3PM on weekdays, and 12PM on weekends (CST). Contact me to join! Like I said, we're welcome to all players, no matter the skill level.

Recruitment Questions:

-How active are you? 

-How old are you?

- What is your mastery rank?

You are not required to answer these questions but if you do, you are more likely to be accepted into the clan. We would prefer if you were on at least on at least 3 days a week. Any member that is inactive for more than three months will be kicked.

Rules: 

1. Be respectful to your fellow clanmates; no harassment or belittling will be tolerated in our clan.

2. If you want to trade, please do not use WTS/WTB, this is not trade chat, your message will be seen. Type out your offer in full please.

3. Please be an active player. We don't what a clan full of literal ghosts.

4. Keep discussions in the clan chat non-political and non-bashing. We want the clan to have a positive vibe, and arguments are too easy to start over things like politics and religion. We respect all players, and their beliefs, but we do not support overly critical opinions.

5. Please speak English.

Users to contact:

MartyrLogarius

ChurchHunterLudwig

Contact any of these users if you are interested in joining.

EDIT: Corrected spelling and fixed formatting issue.

EDIT 2: Added more information and clan rules.

EDIT 3:  Added contact info.

Edited by MartyrLogarius

• 2 weeks later...

How many are in the clan right now? Is everyone else CST too? Average age of members?

I'm active nearly everyday, 20+ and MR7, looking for a group to do things with (vault runs, farm primes and frames etc. . .) but a lot of the clans I've been in are dead-ish. 

There are currently 3 members in the clan. Everyone is indeed CST. The average age is 18, although one of the members refused to state their age.

But anyway, we would love to have you. I am on every day for at least 4 hours a day, and so are the clan mates. We're working on the dojo now and we have plenty of void keys (in fact, we just picked up a T4 Mobile yesterday). If you want I can go ahead and swing you an invite. Is your ign the same as your forum name?

• 2 weeks later...

Active monday-thursday. Usually around 9pm eastern time.

22 years old

Been playing a couple weeks.

Have a mic but dont really use it.

Really just looking for people to play the game with. Solo is lame.

We would love to have you! Send me a friend request in game (my name is the same as on here), and I will get back to you no later than Saturday.