Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concerning Ash...

Boomstick720

So I've been playing around with my ash warframe lately and have noticed a few changes, or at least one, that has occurred with the new update.  Namely, Ash's first ability is significantly buffed to auto aim and throw more than one projectile. 

Now my first thoughts on this were "Well I guess people were complaining its under powered, and now its OP", but the more I used it, and the more I thought about it, the more it grew on me.  I guess when compared to a bunch of other "first abilities", it really isn't that OP, and its certainly less so than excalibur's slash dash.  In fact, I would say that of the possible fixes for the ability, the one implemented, at least imo, is possibly the best you could have.  Its very deadly now, but the cost of it now feels balanced instead of disgustingly overwhelming as it was before.

Yes I know that people are going to be like "MNEH BUT NOW YOU JUST SPAM IT AND GET EASY KILLS!!!", to which I would respond, "have you never played excalibur or even rhino?  Because spamming their first ability, especially with excalibur, can completely decimate an entire room in like 5 seconds."  

Now while I think the shurikin is all good now, I still would like to see a decreased delay on teleport, or at least make it a little less finicky on choosing someone to teleport to.  Every combat situation that I have been in where I have tried to either teleport to an ally or enemy has been shaky at best, and I'm only ever to get it to work consistenly if the target is not moving.

Nevertheless, I guess the point of this post was just to say good job to the devs for implementing a fix that actually... well fixed the problem.  Bravo.

As of 2 hours ago, Ash's first ability is bugged when not hosting. the shurikens never hit the targets, even if they look like they do. The enemies never die. And a simple fix for teleport is let us teleport anywhere, not just to people/enemies.