The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sho'nuff Clan

(PSN)Spydey01

I really hope people understand where i got the clan name from lol. 

Anyway, Sho'nuff clan's recruiting for all types of players be it hardcore or casual. I myself am a mix of the two so I guess I'm a....Casualcore? hehe--right.

Minimum MR is 2

All types of missions--voids, direlects, syndicates, etc. Or if you just need help with farming.

All types of gamers welcomed just don't be a butthole

Just be active please.

Dojo's is already deep into construction with a large portion of it already built--labs and such downstairs. Obstacle course, barracks, and Dueling room upstairs.

I'm only looking to have 2 generals(Name change isn't confirming for some reason) as of right now

I, myself, am MR 6. I began playing Warframe way back when Loki(who is my starter and still my main) was a starter and the nav system was just a floating black abyss lol--which was a year after PC release, if I remember the first adverts on youtube correctly. Then I took a long break and recently got back into a few months ago. So, I'm still learning just as some of you are but, I'm learning as quickly as possible.

Also, me and my buddy are going to start doing RvB type of skits starring my Loki and his Excalibur(Or I THINK he is. He might flake because HE'S NEVER ON. None of my friends are into Warframe for some reason). The script for the pilot is already ready. I hope to have more to join in; right now one frame each until the clone story line begins later down the road. THANKS!

PSN contact is Spydey01

Edited by (PS4)Spydey01