The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For A Big Clan

(XBOX)Pegasus233214

We are the largest moon clan overall going back to the beginning of Warframe on XBox One and the most consistent on the leader boards and events. We have placed #1 in events for all scored events except for one. We are very active and a part of a huge alliance (Art of War). If you are interested respond directly here or PM me.

Cheers

We are a mountain clan with over 170 members and counting. All the research is 100% complete, even the new update 17 gear. We have lots of helpful members/officers, but as the founder of The Sith Empire, I can promise U will get help even from me if you ask for any. We have an alliance that is full of daily raiders, but our clan itself has daily raid groups on weekdays. Come join our tight knit family and see why I believe we would be an awesome fit for most anyone.

Mountain clans have at max 300 tenno. Caduceus Fawkes Elite has 297 tenno. There should be space for you at the moment. Please check us out and even apply to our official website here: http://caduceusfawkeselite.com

We keep open lines of communication at all times so you can talk instantly with every leader of CFE any time of the day. We are currently #1 in Mountain clans for overall kills and have stayed in the top 5 on the PvE boards consistently. We have two silver trophies and one Gold in regards to Game Events. On top of that we are the #1 PvP Clan on Xbox at the moment. Which means our alliance holds the most Dark Sectors. We have the top two highest kill counts on Xbox in our clan. And our clan's overall KD of a 1.8 with close to 300 members and over 100thousand tenno killed collectively, we actually score per cap, higher than any other clan we have ever heard of, much less that is still active to this day. With our clan's One Year mark coming up, we have stood the test of time. We keep a 95% weekly activity level with close to or soon to be none over 10days. We maintain a 10day inactivity level, (w/excuse) and this enables us to hold HUGE events, from a 50$ Xbox code, to a year of Xbox live, and even our current Team Event has the ability for each member of your team to making 75$. We hold these huge events to bring our clan closer together, and to inspire our members to work together and grind for the mods you will need to be competitive.

There are NO requirements to join our clan. Being so highly active and we'll funded we actually work on many different levels to outfit you personally so you can start being competitive asap! This is of course a lot up to you to use the resources we provide for you. Aka, website, Skype chat, Video Tutorials, and the normal wf communications. We have a zero tolerance for bigotry in our text chat, but encourage everyone to also be respectful in parties, but understand there is a mute function and tempers flare from time to time. We have a Wargold System in place for our inner clan issues and the method has worked smoothly for a year now.

Our fully researched dojo, is being updated and we do not ask for donations of any kind. Our clan vault is stacked and so we require nothing from you.....ever. Enjoy our 0% clan trade tax, and the uniquely fun Parkour musical obstacle course!

Want to raid? Check our Clan calander for scheduled raids multiple times a day! With one of the most active mnt clans to date, you can find clan mates any time of the day!

Best of luck to you in finding a clan that fits your expectations, and I hope you check out CFE and discover that we go wayyy beyond those expectations!

-Hatchet. (Juggalo 4 life and all you haters can gth)

PS in regard to the ample amount of trash talk and disrectful recruiters I'm seeing.

Come at me brah, try your luck in some PvP. Put your money where your mouth is. We will. And I leave you with t('-'t).CFE%20CLAN%20FORUM_zpsipwrhhfk.png

Edited by (XB1)HatchetX69