Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Stalker Is A Joke

Endrance

Hello there, this is a constructive critic, so please, read it all before replying.

Before the "What Stalker" events appeared in U8, Stalker was actually a challenge, although not having any reward at the time we mostly tried to outrun him or get sure he couldn't kill us by getting us near other enemies so they target each other. But now, we have a reason for trying to kill the Stalker, and the fact is, he's damn too easy.

I'm no real pr0, i barely know the basic features of this game. But i've encountered Stalker multiples times before U8, and half of those i just got &#! w00ped. only 1 time i was able to defeat it in a solo mission, and all other success were because i was in a full Cell squad.

But, 2 days ago, i found Stalker during a Defense mission, and i just w00ped him, he didn't even hit me once, his bow attack is slow, and his accuracy, well, i don't think he actually has one. His Scythe (i believe it's the weapon he uses now, wasn't able to actually see it), was slow like hell (at least when he tried to melee me) i was able to dodge easier than expected. About the Throwing Knifes, well, he didn't use them.

Now, back to the critic. Now that we have a reason to kill the Stalker, he's 75% easier? He used to kill be just by shooting with his Braton Vandal, now, he just tried to shoot me. and with a rare 4 item drop, he's easier?

I mean, either i got him bugged, or something is missing me.

Does everyone feel the same? I mean, i like to kill him, i want his bow, since i already have his throwing knifes, but still, there is no challenge, he's just a regular mob now.

Feel free to post your opinions, just please, don't flame or troll, i have no intention of doing that either, so, respect if you please.

Regards

Endrance

I actually found him to b way way too easy, even thou killing him is still tricky for some reason. But he went down in an instant and got to float around for a while while aiming his bow.

the only challenge I always have with him is avoiding his charge ^^

it seems to insta-kill me...

His Slash Dash is indeed an insta kill.

I admit i didn't knew about the insta-kill slash dash. He missed the 3 he used.

Still, 1 insta-kill skill isn't enough to make him competitive or challenging. You just need to be away from him and kite. I usually melee, and due game mechanics, after a few swings on your target you pass over his body to his back, so every time he uses slash dash, i was completely on the other side of him, on his back.

His Slash Dash is indeed an insta kill.

Only for less beefy frames; I got smacked with it in my frost the first three times I ran into him since the update (I'm not particularly good at dodging) and survived long enough to feed the cowardly shmuck a heaping helping of buckshot to make him tuck tail every time. Went from 810 shields and 300 health down to no shields and about 150 - 180 health each time.

Edited by Taranis49

Rhino and Frost have both increased armor I think...

and 810 shields is nothing the normal user would have...

looks to me that his ability has a base dmg of 1000 and for the frost the 50 - 80 hp difference would come due to the increased armor...

so anything with shields < 700 and no additional armor or hp will be insta-killed...

Well for me I farmed for stalker and got him to spawn many times playing solo used trinity and had no problem couldnt even take my shield down. Blessing n energy vamp work well.....I also used my saryn I jus use my ultimate wen he slash dash slight invincibility during ulti use