The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lower Sentinels When Crouching

LifeNine

A lot of times in the void I would slide under lasers because I don't want to slowly shoot the plates or I'm trying to slide under a laser to get to the loot room in the parkour rooms before it closes. Many times, my sentinel will either be heavily damaged or killed in the process.

Simply lower the sentinel to be at the Tenno's level whenever we are sliding or crouching. This way our sentinels won't die if we managed to no get hit by lasers.

In one of the early parkour rooms in the void, we are presented with two exits on the left and right. The right one that has lasers sweeping side to side, which you can stand behind the pillars to get past and the other had three laser plates that you had to crouch under to past. A change went in a long time ago to make it such that you sentinel will lower to the Tenno's level when crouching and walking through that area. Before it will just die from the lasers. However, if I try to slide down the little slope and past one or two of the lasers, the sentinel will not lower and still die, so I suggest making sentinels always lower themselves when we crouch or slide to sentinels dying to lasers in any scenario where they shouldn't and not just that one particular area.