Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its Me Again

Ruthless1988

Wonder when my account will be release by suspended ? Is it 10am monday at canada ? But its 11pm monday at singapore now ..... I my account was suspended on friday midnight .... I miss warframe ..... Day 3

Why is it , really ?

I have no idea ? After some people complain im lag host so i dmz my pc ip address then i get suspended

How can you even complain about that ? Did they complain in the forums ? Have you submited a ticket (or have you received an email regarding this ?)

By the way before they suspend me on support they dint give me a reason why im get suspend and no any email info

And you are a grand master....GG DE.

Best of luck to you bro! I hope it gets solved soon! (can't really help you in any other way , sorry!)

Could always try giving DERebecca a private IM? She's the community manager after all, maybe could at least tell you where to go and what to do. Weird that they didnt even send you an email at least.

Didn't know you could get suspended for being a laggy host, are you sure thats why? First time I've heard of it... If so, bold move DE... I wonder if it counts for void runs too? Wish we had an ability to pick a host instead of whoever uses the key. All sorts of people might be getting put out to pasture from some of the void runs Ive seen and heard about. :p

Well I decided to look up some of his most recent posts to get more information, immediately a redflag went off though when I noticed a lot of the threads he started was locked.

Ruthless just try to be patient, calm down, take some breaths. You already submitted a ticket right? It was the weekend, someone over there will probably take care of it soon. The only other suggestion I can offer is to try looking to see if they have a phone number you can call, but I sort of doubt it. I see you're rather bummed especially considering how much youve spent on warframe, but the main thing is to be patient and understand.

If you spam support tickets or posts on the forum etc you might get suspended here too, and in the end do more harm than good, possibly making it take longer for them to handle your ticket. Just try calming down and find something else to do until you find out more about what happened and why your suspended. There's plenty of other games. If you like shooters there's a free 1st person shooter called Blacklight Retribution. If you have steam, theres litterally hundreds of games there as well.

I guess the most important thing Im trying to stress to you is this. The squeeky wheel gets the greese, but bad nails get hammered down. It's fine to complain about it, and ask for suggestions or help fixing it. Just try to remain calm and be patient. Id expect with the huge update they kind of have their hands full. I'm sure someone is looking into your ticket for you though and will get back to you, just have some faith dude. *hugs*

I hope it gets worked out for you soon.

Patience, you won't be handled faster if you keep on complaining... as you said it is 10 am so they are at work since one hour. And i don't want to be mean but there are far more pressing issues than one impatient player...

Wonder when my account will be release by suspended ? Is it 10am monday at canada ? But its 11pm monday at singapore now ..... I my account was suspended on friday midnight .... I miss warframe ..... Day 3

There's a bit of a backlog of tickets, following the Update 8.0. Our Support Team are working really hard to get through these, but they're only human. Please have patience. I'll enquire with them and the Devs to find out when they can investigate the issue. If you were not using any cheat programs, then you should not have anything to worry about and we'll have your account restored as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Draice.

If this is the guy I think it is;

He's made the same thread about 5-6 times, each time with a different story, and from the sounds of it, he sent a fricktonne of support tickets at the same time all saying "I didn't do anything" so support kicked him out too.

No idea if he's innocent, but me think he doth protest too much.