Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello "clem Clem" Old Beta Tester Here

SCARF4CE

hey tenno's my IGN is SCAREF4CE im from the UK  its been while since ive played WARFRAME and other games in general due to not having PC.

but im back boy oi boy have i missed alot relearning everything + with the consent updates its bit hard to keep up to date aka mods/weapons/war frames buff and debuffs.

so far im loving the game content

feel free to add me in game.

peace 

Edited by SCARF4CE

Welcome back tenno :D hope you like the improved warframe! it's takes a little pracrice to learn the new parkour system and there a a few hiccups here and there since most of the environment wasn't meant for it you know....PROGRESS!

also

clem

thankyou,  wicked to be back and im totally loving the new improved war frame.  slightly  struggling, actually alot with the parkour via the keyboard hard to control/execute the moves on the frame aka bullet jump using default button config. my left hand fingers don t do what i tell them to do xD.

ive got small hands and find it difficult to press ctrl and shift and V. so far im managing to to do sprint and slide but when it comes to using V i have to  look down and press it which is not ideal because you stop.

i havent changed the config (tweak)just yet im trying to practice to see if i can get the hang of it 

Edited by SCARF4CE

ive got small hands and find it difficult to press ctrl and shift and V. so far im managing to to do sprint and slide but when it comes to using V i have to  look down and press it which is not ideal because you stop.

i havent changed the config (tweak)just yet im trying to practice to see if i can get the hang of it 

shift is a bad idea for sprint, tapping it frequently or holding it triggers weird things in the PC (stickey keys mode and some other weird things) so I recommend that you change the key bindings before u get used to it :)

PS welcome back bro!

since u got small hands, this would work well with you, like it did for me :P

sprint=Z

Melee=Q

interact/use=E

Melee channel=Tab

equip melee=X

Slide/Crouch=V

Reload=R

Powers=number keys 1,2,3,4

try this one, I adapted to it quickly, also, any option I didn`t mention there then set it to default :)

Sup, Jan 2013'er here.

I wanted to suggest, if you have a mouse with side buttons - I have sprint and slide bound to those, so I don't need to move my left hand as much. Specifically, Mouse5 is sprint, and Mouse4 is slide (with Maglev, this is actually worth doing).

GL on your quest for Ash Prime!