Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hey! :) New To Forums, Not New To Game

AmbyDelacroix

Hello Tenno, Amby here! I've been enjoying Warframe for the past 2-3 months now, and I'm really enjoying the amount of love and attention the devs are giving to the game. Figured I'd join and see what's happening on the forums. :) But without further ado, here are a few things about myself:

- I have been playing a wide variety of video games for as long as I can remember, so I generally have a favorite in almost any genre you can think of (feel free to ask about that)

- Been drawing stuff ever since I could count

- Currently learning how to use Blender to bring my sketches to life

- Been developing programming skills for the past 5 years

- I'm a fellow indie video game developer looking to get into the industry

And no, I'm not French. My username and I go way back. Amby is short for Ambrosia, and I just liked the sound of the two names.

You'll most likely find me in a few public sessions during invasions and certain alerts, so maybe we'll bump into each other one day. I'm always happy to help out a fellow Tenno. :)

Ambrosia, name of a famous card flourished from Singapore I think.

Gonna warn you now, these forums always have people asking for nerfs and buffs, but the community it's self is pretty decent. Sadly, not alot of in game players use the forums. Only a small fraction.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! :D

Gonna warn you now, these forums always have people asking for nerfs and buffs, but the community it's self is pretty decent. Sadly, not alot of in game players use the forums. Only a small fraction.

Yeah, I figured that would be a common topic on these types of forums. I'll probably hang around the Tenno Assistance board more often than others, but we'll see.