The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime Continuity-How Much Is It Worth/for Sale?

Miami3

Question

So i have a prime continuity card and i want to sell it, i only have it at ranked up to half so it only takes up 9 capacity atm. (which is same as regular full upgraded continuity card). I want to sell it maybe. How much would it be worth right now, and how much would it be worth if i maxed it out?

I want honest answers please, and if anyone is interested please let me know if you might wanna buy it and for how much. (i'm probably gonna max it out).

Thank You!

3 answers to this question

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/385954-price-of-maxed-primed-continuity/ Based off of that thread it would be worth 500-600 for unranked and 1000-2000 for maxed. I would suggest to keep it since its rare but if you really dont need it you could sell it. So maybe 650p you could get for it possibly?

Thanks for the help! i really needed a second opinion on that. I will probably end up maxing it out. And no i don't really need it. The capacity is so high that it wouldn't balance out with the rest of my cards. I just wouldn't be able to fit them all (even tho i have a reactor on). But either way thanks for your help!