Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Liset Interior =)

CrimsonEmperor371

Hear me out as I think this will be a very cool and nifty idea plus DE this will also be a chance for you to generate more revenue lol

So our humble ship is like our home in the game why not make it more "homey". i propose a change in the layout by adding TWO rooms inside the ship, since it uses Void tech I think this is possible.

The Foundy and the Mod machine will be removed and replaced by doors leading to the rooms, so thats one on the left the other on the right.

The door to the right leads to your "Armoury/Foundry" where all your weapons are displayed and your resources. I think this would be nice as we get to see what they actually look like in 3D not just in chips that we pick up. Also this is where you forge your weapons since the Foundry will also be here, along with the Mod machine.

The other door the one on the left this is your trophy room, where all your achievent and battle booty are displayed, like the head of this and that and some random stuff. It would also be nice if this is where the "body" of Ordis can be found. Just like Cephalon Simaris you can converse with Ordis here.

The area where we equip our frames has that Circular thing at the back right, the one that seems to be the power core for the ship. I envision that to be a rotating "frame holder" similar to the one found in the Dojo, Energy Lab I think where y0ou can see Volt & Banshee rotating around a carrousel. Basically all your frames that you BUILT will be rotating there behind you, once you select one it will break away and come to you.

Here is the fun part! You can buy nice cosmetics for your ship not those bloody head bobbers. Stuff like;

Potted plants, Aquariums and you get the fish from submersible missions, small statues, basically anything that would be nice in a ship to make it feel more personal.

Thanks & I hope you like my idea.

You do know that the room you walk down into that has the armory, foundry, etc... isn't a part of the liset and it's already going to be replaced by the orbiter compartment - you know that thing Orids says he's keeping safely hidden in the void? right?

how about some official warframe concept art.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424723-the-ships-orbiter-compartment-the-sentient-lotus/

You do know that the room you walk down into that has the armory, foundry, etc... isn't a part of the liset and it's already going to be replaced by the orbiter compartment - you know that thing Orids says he's keeping safely hidden in the void? right? how about some official warframe concept art. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/424723-the-ships-orbiter-compartment-the-sentient-lotus/

Its not part of the Liset? Are you sure, last time I heard the ship is big inside but small outside with the help of Void tech, Imgaine we have to load just to enter the Orbiter, where this one we dont have to load beacause its already there

I'm positive- this has been common knowledge from the Dev Streams for quite some time. Note the link to the other thread - one of the images even has a PIP in the bottom right corner where you can see the dev's sitting on a couch as this is all being discussed. The Liset ends at the ramp, always has. The room below is just a placeholder for the orbiter. As far as I know that "Big Inside because of Voidtech" thing is just fan theory and has not place in canon. The Liset is also not the only ship a Tenno can fly. There are I think 2 or 3 more ship models that will be options to upgrade/replace the Liset in the works - I think you can see them towards the end of Devstream 58.