Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Idea For The Dojo

LucentsLight

So, I was running around the Dojo, and being in a small clan, we only have one room so far. So its pretty boring in there.

But it gave me an idea.

What if DE added special missions for the Dojo? Kind of like how alerts are, but the mission takes place in the Dojo, and you have your clan members participate in this mission. Maybe even boost up the number of people in a game for that type of mission. 

Well, what kind of mission could it possibly be?

I was thinking of a few different types. For example, having a defense mission in your Dojo, but you aren't exactly protecting anything. You are just trying to survive the waves of enemies coming at you. So more of a Survival/Horde (if you like Gears of War) type thing. 

Maybe even an elimination, trying to fight off enemies that boarded your Dojo. 

Or something similar to sabotage, but instead of destroying the mining machines, you destroy their pods that boarded the Dojo.

You could even have one where your mission is to find the spy in your Dojo. Or even have it possible for the Stalker to appear there (not in a mission, but just in your Dojo) and have everyone fight him off. But of course, have him at a ridiculously high level (like a 200+ level). Something to make the Dojo more fun.

As for rewards for these missions, I would say some decent amount of Materials, Credits and if we are lucky enough, a Forma, to help build the Dojo. 

I know it would be a ridiculous amount of work to get that to work at all, but I think it would be a lot more fun, and give people who are in smaller clans a better chance at building their Dojo faster, as well as supplying more fun for the bigger clans as well. Therefore everyone is happy! 

What do you guys think? I'd love to discuss this with people.

All in all:
Yes. I
 remember someone justifying the current way Dojo are structured by stating that the DEs wanted clans to be like WoW clans, large and meaningful. If they really want that, Clans need to have more dynamic features, because 4-man squad-based gameplay does not need me to be in a 500+ person clan. I have one active friend, and we are in our little 2 man clan. We don't have to be, but two people can run missions easily.

I'd add more, but I'm some what busy.

Yeah, with out clan, its like 6 members so far. Its not terrible, since we can do squad missions as two different teams, but I would love to have a huge defense in the Dojo with all of our members (Since we are a small clan). I would really enjoy it.