Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Finn Fellow Saying Hi To Y'all Folks

Nanoro-bot

Hi, it's your good friend Nano here! Since doing this sort of thing seems a common courtesy, I might as well join the herd and make myself an introductory post and whatnot.

I am relatively new to Warframe, but am loving every moment of it. The lore's rich, the visuals amazing, the gameplay fluid... And above all, space ninjas. /Space ninjas/.

I am not the most usual player, one might say. Instead of going for whatever is the most effective or best option for me, I prefer to do things... Another way. In other words, I make things fun! Be it challenging myself to make a build for every faction in the game - Grineer, Corpus, Infested, Orokin and Tenno - or just trying to find new and exciting ways I could make things work and look they way I want, I do my best to make the game even more entertaining than it already is. And well, Warframe allows it.

Recently made a submission for the comic contest too, sadly did not get even third place. I scribble things from time to time, so perhaps if I get another burst of inspiration you'll be seeing more of my handiwork.

And on other news, I am the best salestenno this side of Andromeda! I will frequently pop by in Relays to give my fellow Tenno an offer they have to be /mad/ to refuse, always at half or lower the market price! Keep an eye out for a bargain whenever I pop by.

Anyhow, loving the game, loving the community. You'll be seeing a plenty of me.