Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Scorpion Really Needs To Be Hotfixed Already

MarcusGraves

i don't really hate the point of this enemy which i assume is to pull me into the effective range of the new scorcher trooper they added plus help the shotgun troopers, that said can we PLEASE please fix her matter ignoring rope? being behind cover and suddenly getting hit by the rope through the wall/object is annoying enough but i got a new one for you folks that has happened to me at least 15 times in the past 2 days and driving me nuts.

as everyone knows grineer maps have a lot of rooms with leveled layers that have thin platforms. well if you just so happen to below one of those platforms and a scorpion is above she will target right through it and yank you up into the air. so here i am fighting when suddenly i get yanked up like a friggen pinata in the middle of the room and all the mobs start shooting at me like a pack of rabid children with bats for said pinata trying to get the candy out of me.

ill let some things slide mechanics wise but this is not one of them as im sure this is a bug with the scorpion.