Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hails, I'm Amerist

Amerist

Hails everyone, my name is Amerist and I've been playing Warframe on and off for a while -- although I'm rather a filthy casual.

I try to get some time in when I can and I am a bit of a weapon hoarder. It took me over a year before I decided to try to do my first Void mission -- turns out they're a lot easier than I expected. I've been part of a clan for quite a while but I barely know the people in it (problem with being so casual my hours are odd so I rarely seem my clanmates.)

I've been looking for other people to talk to and play with in Warframe to get my bearings and learn about the game so if you're the type of person who likes to talk about the game, feel free to look me up, I'd love to hear your opninons and wisdom.

Oh yes, and apparently nobody likes how I colored my Ash Prime -- seems like purple, black, and gold (prime) trim do not go together.

I am finally levelling a Frost right now. The one frame I thought I'd never get.

See you around.

Welcome Amerist. If you are looking for people to chat up with I strongly recommend Larunda Relay on mercury. Some very cool people are there(usually). 

I actually hang out on relays quite often when I'm not doing anything else. I'll try to aim for Mercury more often. I know that I certainly go there to check in with my syndicate contacts and to see bar Baro is coming in.

Hopefully I'll see you there.

Oh, I should have mentioned I am on PC. I don't have any consoles at the moment.

Welcome amerist

to this wonderful wonderful place

You have an awesome name. Amethyst is my favorite semiprecious stone.

Edited by Amerist

Welcome to the forums, Amerist.

I'd say purple, black and gold could work on pretty much any frame, but with maybe a slight addition of grey.

If you're ever up for a talk, feel free to poke into one of the relays. Maybe you'll run into me (Larunda relay in EU region), I hope you'll enjoy your stay:)

Although I'm having some connection problems (I usually play everyday, but who knows), feel free to add me, Amerist, I wouldn't mind having someone to play and talk with, since most of my friend list has like, quit?

About purple... Ugh... I got a friend who LOVES purple: His kubrows are purple, his dojo is purple, all his weapons are purple. Same goes for frames, and so on. He clearly doesn't understand the beauty of all colors. So, as long as only your Ash Prime has a bit of purple, it's ok :P

And welcome to the forums, Tenno.

Although I'm having some connection problems (I usually play everyday, but who knows), feel free to add me, Amerist, I wouldn't mind having someone to play and talk with, since most of my friend list has like, quit?

About purple... Ugh... I got a friend who LOVES purple: His kubrows are purple, his dojo is purple, all his weapons are purple. Same goes for frames, and so on. He clearly doesn't understand the beauty of all colors. So, as long as only your Ash Prime has a bit of purple, it's ok :P

And welcome to the forums, Tenno.

Well, i don't like purple that much...but it does make a great accent color.

I'll look you up next time I'm online.