The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris Lupos, The Brotherhood Of Solar Wolves (1/10)

DragonhawkV

Why are clans so impersonal nowdays?

Every clan I have joined, in both Warframe and other MMOs, have sought to have the largest member count, stongest players or corner the market on an In-game product. I've yet to see a group that has formed bonds between each of it's members, where they can rely upon each other in a squad or help each other when they need. My search for a true Brotherhood of players has come up for naught, and on the time I have, they are always led astray by greed or power.

Thus was born Solaris Lupos.

Instead of hunting down a clan like this forever, I'm going to create one, and form it using these same ideals I seek in other clans.

The Solar Wolves will be a Brotherhood of Tenno who form bonds between each other. It will never be the largest clan, or the most lucrative or most powerfull, but instead we will enjoy this amzing game and seek to lift each other to greater heights.

Welcoming anyone who holds these same beleifs, all that the Solar Wolves require is for you to post a comment saying why you wish to join, and we'll be more than appy to invite you!

Good luck and good fortune Tenno, and I'll see you on the battlefield!

~DragonhawkV, Alpha of the Solar Wolves

Edited by DragonhawkV

I would love to form an alliance with you!

The only thing I have to say is, I'm still going to keep the Solar Wolves mostly isolated, and not merge or splice it into another clan, as I only want peoople who are looking for a group that is out to help each other and grow as players. However, an alliance would help keep us active and strong, so whever you're next on, shoot me a PM!

~DragonahwkV, Alpha of the Solar Wolves

The Solar Wolves are proud to announce the formation of The Brotherhood of Beasts, an Alliance between Solaris Lupos and Clan Of Pokemon, who sahres the same ideas of how a clan should be run. If something about The Solar Wolves bothers you, you might want to check them out, as Clan Of Pokemon may be a better fit for you. Bothe Clans hope that this union will emable both of us to grow and become stronger, and is only another incentive to join us now! See you on the battlefield, Tenno!

~DragonhawkV, Alpha of the Solar Wolves 

Unfortunately, Clan of Pokemon and Solaris Lupos aren't meshing well, so I'm going to retire Brotherhood of Beasts. My criteria for members and Alliances forces me to do so, as I'm only looking for intelligent and caring members who are out to help each member in their clan. While I wish Clan of Pokemon good luck, we must part ways. 

~DragonahwkV, Alpha of the Solar Wolves

Hello! Sorry I'm not an applicant but I feel like you and I have very similar goals for our clans! Every clan I've been was basically "Just business" and if you weren't pulling the numbers they wanted, you're gone. 

I started my own clan so that I could make a more personal and friendly environment for all! 

Now I'd like to ask if you'd be willing to form an alliance with us to extend this type of community! If there's anything you'd like to know please do not hesitate to ask me!

I would be interested into joining a clan with this ideology. coming from long line of mmo's I am new to warframe have been playing a few days but would be greatly interested in making friends whom i could play with and start to talk to on regular basis and possibly help me get a grasp of some of the harder to learn things within the game thank you.