The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Perpetuity Recruitment < Welcome New Players And Old>

commandori

(Recruiting) for Perpetuity a mountain clan that doesn't have a mastery minimum we will accept players new and old. we have a team-speak server, all research done and we seek active members if you want to join this friendly community then message me, also with a colorful dojo :D

But if you want join leave a message and ill add to our clan ranks we are want old and new players alike we are willing to train the new and talk and have fun with both.

just two rules don't bully and... BE Active we have 250 or so people under 10 days of inactivity because, i personally  have trimmed off everyone who has gone over the limit it sucks when i do but it has to be done, but... if you think your perpetuity material then leave me a post or pm me and when i log on the forms next i will talk with you about it.

3KAQP83.png

Edited by commandori

(Recruiting) for Perpetuity a mountain clan that doesn't have a mastery minimum we will accept players new and old. we have a team-speak server, all research done and we seek active members if you want to join this friendly community then message me, also with a colorful dojo :D

But if you want join leave a message and ill add to our clan ranks we are want old and new players alike we are willing to train the new and talk and have fun with both 

just one rule don't bully seriously 

Msg me in game need info pls

• 3 weeks later...

Perpetuity is like, a clan where you can freely express yourself, making jokes with others, speaking to clan members about off topic discussions, we also have a teamspeak with many active players, just waiting to joke around and probably share some weird photos with.

10/10 would Perpetuity again.

• 2 months later...