The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snp Is Recruiting! Also Looking For Smaller Clans That Are Willing To Merge!

Goldenexodus

Hello Sir or Madam,

We here at SNP are very laid back people. There is almost never any sort of over-competitiveness, and no one EVER says things such as, "You were the reason we lost that mission.". Even if it were to be true we aren't about that. We want a friendly NON-toxic community that can help each other and sustain as a clan. That being said, there are a few rules if you wish to join. 1.("Don't be S#&$.") Now let me clear this up for you. This does NOT mean that you have to be crazy good to join this clan. It simply means that at the end of the day, we are all adults and we are going to act like it. If there is a problem then it will be dealt with accordingly. 2.(Have fun) That's it, meet the other clan members, trade ideas on what would work well with certain builds or what you should build on your weapons. I say again ladies and gentlemen, this is not a clan of elitists. We are a clan of fun-loving people who just want to expand our community. If you do happen to be a competitive person like myself. We ARE going to compete in solar rail conflicts when they are re-implemented. So there is some motivation for you guys as well. ;)

As for clan merging, we are open to other clans joining us. As it sits now, not many other clans of this size have a dojo like ours. I personally have been seeing a LOT of ghost clans or shadow clans that aren't even active, and all that does is make recruiting harder.

If you wish to join or merge please add me on steam (Kohai-Kun) or simply reply to this thread. Thank you for your time, and have a wonderful time grinding.

Yours Truly,
GoldenExodus (Leader of the warframe division of SNP)